“The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” Ezekiel 20
God is Calling to a Generation. Can You Handle the Truth?
Venue: Valley Church of Christ: 1125 Majestic View Circle, Wasilla, AK 99654
Sponsored by: Anchorage Church of Christ
Guest Speaker: Mark Batteiger
Everyone who is involved in this weekend event will be held to the standard that Christ has called us to follow, whether it is at the church building, during our activities, or at the home where you will stay.
- No video games or music devices of ANY kind during YF events and activities.
- No profanity, obscene gestures, drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, inappropriate dress, immodesty or any other inappropriate behavior.
- Cell phones are to be turned off. If your cell phone disrupts during the Youth Forum, it will be confiscated and returned to your parents.
- No attendee under the age of 18 may ride in another’s vehicle or drive non-sibling passengers.
- No participant may leave while the forum is in session without expressed permission of parents.
- No drinks or food are allowed in the auditorium.
- No going into any classroom unless as a group for a group activity.
- Everyone is expected to participate in all activities