Join us for the Alaska State Youth Forum on May 26-28, 2023! This year’s theme is Mind, Body and Soul.
Fee: $20.00 (Scholarships are available)
NOTE: Payment can be made online/offline (send us a check) or at the door upon check-in. Please disregard any payment deadlines.
Housing is of course available with transportation to and from the Youth Forum only. Please do not request transportation to go anywhere else from your hosts.
Everyone who is involved in this weekend will be held to the standard that Christ has called us to follow, whether it is at the church building, during our activities, or at the home where you will stay.
- No video games or music devices of ANY kind.
- No profanity, obscene gestures, drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, inappropriate dress, immodesty, or any other inappropriate behavior.
- Cell phones are permitted.
- While in the auditorium, cell phones are to be used only as a Bible.
- No attendee under the age of 18 may ride in another’s vehicle or drive non-sibling passengers.
- No one under 18 may leave while the forum is in session without expressed permission of parents.
- No drinks or food in the Auditorium.
- Everyone is expected to participate in all activities.
Every teen will be asked to sign an Expected Behavior Form upon check-in