HE KNOWS MY NAME
The devil knows your name but calls you by your sin. God knows your sin but calls you by your name.
When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see your potential? Do you see strength, determination and a willing spirit? Or do you see your faults? Do you see all the negative things people point out?
Did you know that you matter? Did you know that you’re not the only one who feels that way? Did you know that God wants you and has a plan for you?
Join us and hear why you matter! Open for youth in grades 7-12.
[blockquote cite=”Isaiah 43:1. New International Version (NIV)”]
But now, this is what the Lord says —
He who created you, Jacob,
He who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are Mine”.
|6:40-7:00 pm||Welcome / Introductions|
|7:20-7:50 pm||Conversation #1|
|8:00-8:30 pm||Activity / Icebreaker|
|8:30-8:50 pm||Swag Handout|
|8:50-9:00 pm||Housing Assignments|
|9:20-9:50 am||Conversation #2|
|11:20-11:50 am||Conversation #3|
|12:40-1:00 pm||Travel to School|
|1:00-4:40 pm||Afternoon Activity|
|4:40-5:00 pm||Travel Back to ACoC Building|
|6:20-6:50 pm||Conversation #4|
|8:20-8:50 pm||Free Time|
|8:50-9:00 pm||Head to Your Homes|
|10:00-10:45 am||Combined Adult/Teen Class|
[titled_box title=”Expected Behavior” variation=”red”]
Everyone who is involved in this weekend event will be held to the standard that Christ has called us to follow, whether it is at the church building, during our activities, or at the home where you will stay.
- No video games or music devices of ANY kind.
- No profanity, obscene gestures, drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, inappropriate dress, immodesty or any other inappropriate behavior.
- Cell phones are to be turned off. If your cell phone disrupts during the Youth Forum, it will be confiscated and returned to your parents.
- No attendee under the age of 18 may ride in another’s vehicle or drive non-sibling passengers.
- No one under 18 may leave while the forum is in session without expressed permission of parents.
- No drinks or food are allowed in the auditorium.
- No going into any classroom unless as a group for a group activity.
- Everyone is expected to participate in all activities.