Registration Deadline: April 19
A weekend of worship and fun for students in grades 7-12. This year’s keynote speaker is Kirk Brothers and the theme is “Hearts on Fire”.
|5:30-6:45 pm||Registration & Dinner|
|7:00-8:00 pm||Ice breaker (Fruit Basket)|
|8:30-9:15 pm||Topic by Kirk|
|9:45-10:00 pm||Housing Assignments|
|10:30-11:15 am||Topic by Kirk|
|11:15 am-12:00 pm||Activity (Hungry, Hungry Hippos Tournament)|
|1:00-2:00 pm||Swag Handout and Group Photo!|
|2:00-5:00 pm||Picture Scavenger Hunt|
|5:00-6:00 pm||Free Time|
|7:30-8:15 pm||Topic by Kirk|
|8:15-9:30 pm||Photo/Video Slideshow|
|9:30 pm||Head to Your Homes|
|9:00-9:45 am||Combined Adult/Teen Class|
[titled_box title=”Expected Behavior” variation=”teal”]
Everyone who is involved in this weekend event will be held to the standard that Christ has called us to follow, whether it is at the church building, during our activities, or at the home where you will stay.
- No video games or music devices of ANY kind.
- No profanity, obscene gestures, drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, inappropriate dress, immodesty or any other inappropriate behavior.
- Cell phones are to be turned off. If your cell phone disrupts during the Youth Forum, it will be confiscated and returned to your parents.
- No attendee under the age of 18 may ride in another’s vehicle or drive non-sibling passengers.
- No one under 18 may leave while the forum is in session without expressed permission of parents.
- No drinks or food are allowed in the auditorium.
- No going into any classroom unless as a group for a group activity.
- Everyone is expected to participate in all activities.