Registration Deadline: April 5
Event T-shirts (sizes S-2XL) will be offered to everyone that registers on or before April 5. Don’t wait; register today!
A weekend of worship and fun for students in grades 7-12. This year’s keynote speaker is Tony Cloud and the theme is “Reality Check” based from Romans 15:1-6.
[blockquote cite=”Romans 15:1-6. New International Version (NIV)”]
[dropcap3]1[/dropcap3] We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. 2 Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up. 3 For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: “The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me.” 4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.
5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, 6 so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
|5:30-6:45 pm||Registration & Dinner|
|7:00-8:00 pm||Ice breaker|
|8:30-9:15 pm||Topic by Tony|
|9:45-10:00 pm||Housing Assignments|
|10:30-11:15 am||Topic by Tony|
|11:15 am-12:00 pm||Activity|
|1:00-2:00 pm||T-shirts & Group Photo|
|2:00-5:00 pm||Afternoon Activity|
|5:00-6:00 pm||Free Time|
|7:30-8:15 pm||Topic by Tony|
|9:30 pm||Head to Your Homes|
|9:00-9:45 am||Combined Adult/Teen Class|
[titled_box title=”Expected Behavior” variation=”red”]
Everyone who is involved in this weekend event will be held to the standard that Christ has called us to follow, whether it is at the church building, during our activities, or at the home where you will stay.
- No video games or music devices of ANY kind.
- No profanity, obscene gestures, drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, inappropriate dress, immodesty or any other inappropriate behavior.
- Cell phones are to be turned off. If your cell phone disrupts during the Youth Forum, it will be confiscated and returned to your parents.
- No attendee under the age of 18 may ride in another’s vehicle or drive non-sibling passengers.
- No one under 18 may leave while the forum is in session without expressed permission of parents.
- No drinks or food are allowed in the auditorium.
- No going into any classroom unless as a group for a group activity.
- Everyone is expected to participate in all activities.