For campers who have finished 5th – 8th grades
Junior Week campers should be at the church building at 2700 DeBarr Road in Anchorage at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 16. Campers will be returned to the church building on Friday, July 21, at about 3:00 p.m. Please eat before getting on the bus. The first meal served at camp is dinner.
Registration forms and payment must be received in the Anchorage church office by the deadline (one week prior to the beginning of each week of camp). For Junior Week, this means your payment is due by Sunday, July 9. Campers will be accepted on a “first come, first served” basis. The number of campers accepted each week may be limited by the number of cabins and/or counselors available. If capacity is reached before the deadline, campers will be put on a waiting list in case space becomes available. If campers are not able to attend, all fees will be returned.
The camper fee for Junior Week is $330. Payments can be made online through PayPal or by check. If you choose the latter, please make your check payable to Midnight Sun Bible Camp and mail the payment to:
anchorage church of Christ
2700 DeBarr Road
Anchorage, AK 99508
|Office Phone||(907) 272-7584|
Scholarships are also available. If you need a scholarship, please contact Bob Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarship requests must be made two weeks before the deadline.
The following is a list of SUGGESTED, NOT REQUIRED items.
- A great attitude, a kind spirit, and an excitement for a great week at camp!
- Notebook and pen
- Sleeping bag
- Twin air mattress or sleeping pad
- Swimsuit (one-piece only, no bikinis)
- Clothes to go tubing and/or skiing in (shorts to the knee, and t-shirt, wetsuit, etc.)
- Personal hygiene items: Towel, soap, shampoo/conditioner/washcloth, toothbrush/toothpaste, etc.
- A change of clothes for each day (see general rules and registrations)
- Extra pair of closed-toe shoes
- Raincoat and rain boots
- Bug repellant (the mosquitoes are everywhere)
- Prescription medications (to be provided by the camp medic)
- Trash bags to bring home wet/dirty/muddy clothes
- Preparations for Daily Themes (if you so choose)!
- Mustache Monday
- Tie Dye Tuesday
- Wacky Hair Wednesday
- Theme-less Thursday (Dress as mixed-matched and uncoordinated as possible)
- Favorite T-Shirt Friday
SEE YOU THEN, LORD WILLING!